CHILDREN’S & Youth CHRISTIAN EDUCATION –
9:30 A.M. Sunday
The great ends of the church are:
- The proclamation of the gospel for the salvation of humankind;
- The shelter, nurture, and spiritual fellowship of the children of God;
- The maintenance of divine worship;
- The preservation of the truth;
- The promotion of social righteousness;
- The exhibition of the Kingdom of Heaven to the world.
This statement is from chapter 1 (section G-1.0200) of the Form of Government in The Book of Order of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A).